BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Do Believe in Ghosts!

Ghost Peppers, that is. I brought in my first 7 Naga Jolokias tonight. That might not sound like much, but I promise you they supply enough power to light a small city. Imagine the spiciest curry or salsa you've ever had. Now double the heat. That's what these puppies will do. Yabba dabba doo!

I also brought in enough habaneros to make a very nice Jamaican Jerk rub. I will make that tonight and coat some pork with it. It will marinate overnight and tomorrow the taste buds will tingle with Caribbean joy.

2 comments:

snobound said...

Yum on the jerk rub........don't even think about touching me after you've handled those ghost peppers........

Niecey said...

Wow. Sounds like it could burn a hole right through your cooking equipment.