BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

America Has Spoken

Well, it's a little after 10 p.m. Eastern and it pretty much looks like Mr. Barack Obama will be our new President come January. Congratulations to him. I voted for the other guy, but it appears that more people felt differently. It must be a little bitter sweet in that his grandmother, who pretty much raised him, passed away yesterday. One day away from history.

I genuinely wish McCain had won. But I will pray just as fervently for President Obama as I would have if McCain had won.

The election outcome has no impact on the Revolution. We continue the fight to help Americans become and live debt free, one family budget at a time. I am optimistic that the coming years will see tens of thousands join the ranks of those who have escaped debt row.

It's past my bedtime now. Must sleep. Still have to go to work in the morning. Sleep well.

0 comments: