BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good News, sort of.

We've had a great deal of interest lately in our website and requests for forms and books. Obviously, we want to sell as many books and forms cds as possible, but based on the depressed sounding emails, I realize that more and more people are struggling.

I read a slogan recently that hits the nail square on the head, "People don't change when they see the light, but when they feel the heat." That was certainly the case for Brittan and me. We didn't make changes in our spending and borrowing until the pressure from debts was almost overwhelming. And the economy wasn't even stressed back then. For millions of people now, debt plus gasoline prices plus rising food costs = danger.

I am so grateful that we were able to take control and win. And I'm equally grateful to help others win as well.

0 comments: