BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the first installment of IOU NO MORE. It's hard to say how often I'll be updating this spot in these early days of life, but I'm very excited to be getting started. My book, of the same name, will be hitting the market within weeks as will the associated website, iounomore.com. Please keep an eye out for them.

My goal for this blog is simple. I am interested in launching a financial revolution. I want to see millions of people in America and around the world become debt free and life debt free forever.

Home foreclosures are at an all time high. More people than ever are struggling to make even the minimum payments on credit cards (especially now that by law those minimums have doubled). Student Loans have become a way of life. Most families have virtually no savings and little hope of beginning to save. And a high percentage are terrified that Social Security won't be around for them when it comes time to retire. And speaking of retirement, more and more men and women are working into their 70s and even 80s, not because they want to but because they have to!

Enough is enough! It's time to fight back. It's time to take back our lives from the purveyors of credit who have enslaved us for far too long. My wife and I are living examples of ordinary people who broke the chains and escaped to freedom.

I'm not talking about a "get rich quick" scheme. I am talking about learning how to manage your greatest wealth building tool......money. I'm talking about a plan to help you take back control of your life. And it's simple. It isn't easy, but it IS simple.

So, if you're sick and tired of debt, if you're really ready to be free, if you're ready to do whatever it takes to win, then I invite you to join the revolution. People think we're crazy. I like that.

0 comments: